• Designing new software systems and frameworks.
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads, and IT team to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
• Understand software development lifecycles.
• Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Produce project feasibility and costings reports.
• Map and document interfaces between legacy and new systems.
• Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
• Support users on change control and system updates.
• Troubleshooting technical issues.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Telecom Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable
• Expert area: Critical thinking, Strong problem-solving, Project management, Data Modeling and Data Visualization Tools
• Other qualifications: OOP, System and Software design, UNIX, Linux