• Consult with clients and gather requirements to develop Conicle’s product then create and execute project work plans to meet requirements.
• Manage project timeline and resource planning to minimize disruptions, anticipated obstacles including risk management.
• Participate and coordinate with internal team such as Product and Technical Team and closely work with clients.
• Test system with customer (UAT) and move the UAT to production (Go Live).
• Measure project actual cost and action compare with project planning.
• Track record of Software Development’s successful completion.
• Closely monitor and track project progress to ensure a smoothand timely handover of the project.
• Manage stakeholders to ensure that projects run effectively and smoothly.
• Create monthly report to update projects status to clients.
• At least 2 years of working experience in IT or Enterprise Software Project Management.