• Developing, testing, and documenting the programs.
• Recreating steps taken by users to locate problem sources and then rewriting the program to correct errors.
• Assisting with processing, object, and data modeling in diverse database and application environments.
• Contributing to systems architectural development and improvement.
• Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Distributes professional and technical knowledge by providing educational workshops or training.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Telecom Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable
• Other qualifications: OOP, Embedded System Programming, MATLAB, UNIX, Linux