• Lead analysis, design and implementation ERP/ SAP solutions in close cooperation with the client.
• Prepare Data Migration.
• Handle for client requirement and provide logically fact solution.
• Organized and prepared documentation for configuration workbook requirement.
• Prepare and conduct structured testing internally and with users.
• Prepare and conduct training for Client.
• Give information and advice to client.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, MIS, AIS, Business Administration or any related fields.
• At least 2 years implemented or supported experiences in ERP, SAP B1 , Oracle, Software application or relevant job. (New graduate are welcome)
• Motivated, self-started who is efficient with time-management.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Good command in English and computer literacy.
• Good presentation skill.
• Possess strong management and leadership skill is a plus.