• Liaising with coworkers and clients to elucidate the requirements for each task.
• Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
• Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning.
• Testing such structures to ensure that they are fit for use.
• Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists.
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/engineering field with data science and AI knowledge
• Training experience required: Data science, machine learning, experimental design, statistics.
• required experience working with predictive modeling with R or Python on big data in Cloud Environment.
• Other qualifications: Data wrangling, data preparation for data science, and also knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable