• Analyze potential cyber threats
• Develop a threat hunting model to proactively identify potential threats
• Find security controls to reduce risks and detect malicious activities more quickly and ensure the compliance with related laws and regulations
• Research and evaluate security trends, evolving cybersecurity threats, and risks and
develop a rapid attack detection and threat hunting.
• A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable
• Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
• Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.