• Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
• Developing and maintaining cloud solutions by best practices for DevSecOps.
• Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy applications, including large scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics.
• Developing CI/CD pipeline to support continuous development and deployment.
• Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
• Monitoring and Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable
• Expert areas: Unix, Linux, CI/CD System, DevSecOps
• Other qualifications: Azure, web services, API, REST, and RPC